Jack & Mommy

Cara
Jack is 3. His mom is 20-something. Jack says funny things. His mom types them here for you to enjoy.
View my complete profile

Visitors

Where are my readers?

Saturday, April 20, 2013

postheadericon No, it's not!

Jackie Dude is big on correcting us. I guess he doesn't realize that I've been around for a while and know a few things. I remember being a teenager and thinking I knew everything. This dude is only 2. The teenage years should be loads of fun. Hah!

"Hey mom, look at deez hooks!"
"Those hooks are called 'question marks'."
<Insert angry eyebrows> "NO MOM! Dey're not 'question marks'. Dey're hooks!"
"Oh. Okay then."

A few minutes later...

"Mommy, what are doze hooks called?"
"Question marks, baby."
<Insert quizzical look>
"Okay, so you know how you can write your name?"
"...I dunno."
"Um. Okay, so you can write your name. But you can also write all kinds of stuff. If you write down a question, you put a question mark at the end."
<More quizzical looks> "Hmm.... ooohhhhh. ....... MOMMY! IT'S SNOWIN OUTSIDE!"
"Heh... yes it is."

0 comments: