Jack & Mommy

Cara
Jack is 3. His mom is 20-something. Jack says funny things. His mom types them here for you to enjoy.
View my complete profile

Visitors

Where are my readers?

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

postheadericon Random silliness.

He might grow up to be a zoologist
"Mommy, what does a jaguar say?"
"I don't know baby, what?"
............
............
"Mommy I want Goldfish!"
"WHAT! Is that what a jaguar says?!"
"haha.... nooooooo."

...Or maybe a fashion designer:
"Hey Jack, do you like this shirt?"
"ummm.... yes. You could wear a purple shirt too!"
"You think I should wear a purple shirt?"
"Yep!"
<I go change into a purple shirt>
"Is this better?"
"Um.... yes!"

...But probably not an entomologist:
"Mommy, look at all doze ants!"
"I see them! Do you want to hold one?"
"NOOOO! Dey are soooo cweepy!"

Can't argue there.

0 comments: