Jack & Mommy

Cara
Jack is 3. His mom is 20-something. Jack says funny things. His mom types them here for you to enjoy.
View my complete profile

Visitors

Where are my readers?

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

postheadericon He's on a roll today.

After playing outside with his new water table for 3 minutes:
J: "Daddy, can you dry me off?"
D: "Yeah, but what's wet?"
J: "My self is wet"
(None of his self was wet.)

Upon seeing a sprinkler in someone's front yard:
"Woah! It's tickling their car!"

On the subject of Red Robin and it's deliciousness:
"No mom, only Steak & Shake is delicious."

Today was water day at school. Every once in a while, during Summer, they turn on the sprinklers at school and let the kids run around. Well, Jack was apparently in line to change clothes, his teacher turned around for a minute and when she turned back around to help him into his swimsuit, he had run to the other side of the room, stripped off all of his clothes and started coloring all over himself with markers. I asked him about it and he said, "yeah, one of my friends said I'm naked." And now my child is the "Naked Kid" at daycare. Good times.

He's my silly little nerd.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So many smiles all in one day!

j2jenkins said...

Just spent 20 minutes digging through the archive and added it to my RSS feed.

This is really funny stuff and reminds me of silly things Lily says. What a great way to preserve and share these great memories.

Jake