Jack & Mommy

Cara
Jack is 3. His mom is 20-something. Jack says funny things. His mom types them here for you to enjoy.
View my complete profile

Visitors

Where are my readers?

Saturday, July 13, 2013

postheadericon Some randoms from this week.

Something Dad's been waiting to hear his whole life:
"Daddy, teach me how to do it!"

On the subject of personal space:
"Mommy, dat's not nice. You don't take off somebody's socks!"

From Dad's POV when I went to the grocery store tonight before bedtime:
J: "Hey Daddy, where's Mom?"
D: "Remember, Mom went to the grocery store. She told you before you got in the bath."
J: <giant shrug> "Well, how am I supposed to tell her good night?!"
D: "That's why she told you she was going to the store."
J: "... oh well. Let's put on jammies."

Also, my dude is 3 years old as of yesterday. I can't believe it. This has been the craziest roller coaster ride ever.



0 comments: