Jack & Mommy

Cara
Jack is 3. His mom is 20-something. Jack says funny things. His mom types them here for you to enjoy.
View my complete profile

Visitors

Where are my readers?

Monday, July 1, 2013

postheadericon Why can't it all be simple?

M: "Okay, let's brush your teeth, sweetheart."
J: "WHAT!? POPTART!?"
M: "Nooooo! I said 'sweetheart'!"
J: "OH! I taught you called me a Poptart!"
M: "Why would I call you a Poptart?!"
J: "hahaha! You're silly, mommy!"

After school today, Big J's teacher informed us that he was repeatedly caught pushing other kids down and laying on them. He even gave his "best friend" a boo-boo. Supposedly his friend pushed him, so J pushed him back, knocking friend to the ground and giving him an owie. We're not sure what sparked the initial push, so no one knows whose fault it actually was. But my kid took it to the max and started strong-arming everyone else. So, that's great.

Freakin' Poptart.

0 comments: